Mentions in the press
- Table of Two Cities profile in Ariana Magazine (2021).
- Table of Two Cities listed by Tatler Hong Kong as one of Hong Kong’s 42 Tastemakers (2021).
- Founder op ed in Impact Travel Alliance (2021)
- Profile in Precious Hong Kong (2021).
- Founder published in The Economist for creative work (September 2019).
- Media coverage of the founder for Who Made My Clothes event (August 2019).
- Media coverage of Comedy Without Borders event (June 2019).
- Media coverage of collaborative event organised by Mini Acts for the Greater Good, DreamLikeBubbles and Table of Two Cities (October 2018).
- Media coverage of our event for World Refugee Day (2018) in Hong Kong Free Press.
- Op ed about access to education for refugee children by our Founder in Hong Kong Free Press.
- Media coverage about the project (2017).
- Founder listed in Future is Female (2017).